Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

trendscover | Fashionista
It was a colorful, volumized, and thoroughly entertaining year in beauty.
2012 brought us caviar nails, Lady Gaga’s creepy black perfume, and the return of dark 90s lipstick. But sometimes trends go on to become classics, and other times they go the way of 80s teased bangs, and we look back in horror at what we did to ourselves.
In no particular order, we present to you the beauty trends that had everyone running to their nail salons, hair stylists, and fave makeup counters–and occasionally had us scratching our formerly ombré’d hair in confusion.
Which ones did you partake in, and which ones have staying power?

1 comment:

  1. I was born in 2000, so I didn't "partake" in any '80s fashion fads. The biggest fashion faux pas in my opinion is legwarmers. Ewww. I have no other words. I don't like it when people dye their hair unnatural colors, so blue hair is out of the question too. The red lips are okay when paired with the right outfit, but I personally prefer either a burgundy, light pink, or peach. I don't think any of these will become classic, but they are fun for now. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete