Monday, December 3, 2012

FASHION411's Review of the Target & Neiman Marcus Collaboration

Target Colab


Altuzarra Shaker
target.com




Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses Set of 4
target.com







TARGET & NEIMAN MARCUS COLLABORATION
I must say I was looking forward to spotting some really great reasonably priced items. Their marketing, commercials and creativity has been incredible.

I got to the store, and I must say I kept looking and was so disappointed. The Fashion is just not what it was cracked up to be. I was drawn more to the accessory and gift items, and when I looked at the prices my jaw dropped to the ground.  These are the items I am featuring..do I believe in these prices just because it has a designer name on it? NO WAY. Go to the nearest Target and see it for yourself. Hopefully I didn't spoil this for you! These were my favorites....but I do not agree with these price points! They had a scarf for 69.99 just because it had Marc Jabobs on it! 


Altuzarra Shaker- 49.99

Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses - Set of 4- 49.99 SAME PRICE!

Oscar de la Renta Pet Bowl-29.99

Jason Wu Ornaments - Set of 3- 49.99





No comments:

Post a Comment