Monday, December 3, 2012

My Shopping Fun!!! xoxo

HOT!

Want to buy my whole outfit now? Look Below! ;)

Short shorts
chicnova.com


Black hosiery
$9.61 - fashionunion.com


Steve Madden leather flat
piperlime.gap.com


ASOS studded ballet flat
asos.com



So every week I have a little secret!!!! SHHHH!!!!! 
....I go shopping!!!
It clears my mind and makes me look forward to the next day and sometimes week depending on how much I spend ;))) 
I bought this sweater from the best kept secret in Lake Mary, FL...4th and Ocean (sister store to Sophie and Trey and Tria (which is higher end) You have to check it out!

Ya LOS ANGELES Sweater-$45

Infinity Black Scarf- Only $9.99 
(They have quite a great selection now at 4th and Ocean ranging from $10-20 bucks!
http://sophieandtrey.sophieandtrey.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment